Im lucky enough to have met some amazingly talented photographers, designers, stylists, artist, actors, creatives, musicians….. silversmiths, mums, dads…! The list goes on.
Some of them I keep in touch with in a group on facebook for those who have attended a JinkyArt workshop. These folk are mostly photographers, and a small handful of us decided to share each others work a little. So please be sure to click on some of the links below, and check them out.
This photograph was taken in Sydney last year. This lovely mum is also a photographer, Catherine Burford and she has such a beautiful family.
• Alicias – Alicia Staley Johnson – http://www.alicias.com/blog/
• Angee L Photography – Angela Lautenschlager – http://angeelphotography.smugmug.com/Blog
• Aurelie Noyer Photography – Aurelie Noyer – htttp://Aurelienoyer.wordpress.com
• Aynat Designs – Tanya Cremin – http://www.aynatdesigns.com.au
• Belle Images – Angela Skerman – http://belleimages.com.au/blog/
• Belle Meinerz – Bell Meinerz – www.bellemeinerz.com/blog
• Bellini Portraits – Stephanie Edrich Piscitelli – http://www.bellinipics.com/blog
• Deus Photography – Jane Hogan – http://deusphotography.com/blog/
• Dragonfly Portraits – Karen Ashcroft – www.dragonflyportraits.com.au
• Elena K Photography – Elena Kloppenburg – http://www.elenakphotographyblog.com
• Emma Hutchinson Photography – Emma Hutchinson – http://www.emmahutchphotography.com.au
• Essence Images – Jessica Franklin Chia – www.essenceimages.com.au
• Glee and Bliss – Corey Bennett Williams – Www.gleeandblissblog.com
• In Photography – Michelle Pragt – http://www.inphotography.com.au/blog/
• Itty Bitty Love Photography – Kim Patel – http://ittybittylovephotography.com.au/blog
• Jemm Photography – Tamara Messina – www.jemmphotography.com.au
• Jennifer McHam Photography – Jennifer Breaux McHam – http://www.jennifermchamphotography.com/blog/
• Jenny Watts Photography – Jenny Watts – http://www.jennywattsphotography.com
• Jody Ryan Photography – Jody Ryan – http://www.jodyryanphotographyblog.com
• Judy Hohmann – Judy Hohmann – https://judyhohmann.wordpress.com/
• Karen Menyhart Photography – Karen Gardner Menyhart – http://blog.karenmenyhartphotography.com/?p=705
• Kate Lionis Photography – Kate Lionis – http://www.katelionis.com/blog/
• Kate Nagle Photography – Kate Boyle Nagle – http://katenaglephoto.com/
• Katie Tyler Photography – Katie Tyler – http://katietylerphotos.com/wordpress/category/blog/
• Leslie Meadow – Leslie Huckey Sarten – http://lesliemeadow.com/blog-3/
• Light and Shade Photography – Felicity Peterson – http://www.lightandshadephotography.com.au/blog
• Lisa Phillipson Photography – Lisa Washburn Phillipson – http://www.lisaphillipson.com
• Little Cherub Photography – Susan Fong – www.littlecherubphotography.com
• Maria Z Photography – Maria Sze – http://www.mariazphotography.com/blog/
• Maternal Moments Photography – Rachell Marie – http://www.maternalmomentsphotography.com.au
• Michelle Frances Photography – Michelle Frances Deacon – http://michellefrances.co.nz/news-recent-work/
• Michelle Ridland Photography – Michelle Ridland – http://www.michelleridlandphotography.com.au/welcome-to-my-blog
• Morgan Henderson Photography – Morgan Henderson – http://www.morganhendersonphotography.com
• Mrs Smart Photography – Bronwyn Smart – Www.mrssmartphotography.com.au/blog
• My Baby Book – Martyna Ball – http://mybabybook.it/blog/
• Nancy Vaz Photography – Nancy Milkovich Vaz - www.nancyvazphotography.com/blog
• Natasha Haire Photography – Natasha Haire – http://natashairephotography.com/portrait-session-emily/
• Nina Tantzen Photography – Nina Tantzen – http://www.ninatantzen.com/blog
• Orange Moon Photography – Melinda Savageau – http://orangemoonphotography.com/
• Peas & Carrots Photography – Nikki Joyner – http://www.peasandcarrots.com.au/blog/
• Photography by Serendipity – Susan Kempken Heckel – http://serendipityphotostudio.com/blog/
• Pixien Photography – Monika Pixien – http://blog.pixien.com/
• Rebecca Dunstall – Rebecca Dunstall – www.rebeccadunstall.com
• Simply Heaven Photography – Kara Webber – http://simplyheavenphotography.com/blog
• Sugarlight Photography – Gunilla Lindgren – http://www.sugarlightphotography.com/blog.php
• Sugarpuff Photography – Lianne Bacorro – http://www.sugarpuffphoto.com/
• Tales of Light – Ricardo Silva – http://www.ricardosilvafotografia.com/blog-2/
• Three Winks – Jill Tomb – http://www.three-winks.com/blog/?page_id=366
• Tiffany Walensky Photography – Tiffany Walensky – http://newborns.tiffanywalensky.com
• White Salt Photography – Janine Harris – http://www.white-salt.com.au/blog/
• Wildflower Studio – Michelle Conner Dransart – http://www.wildflowerstudiophoto.com/blog/
• Will Chao Photography – Will Chao – http://willchaophotography.com
From a shoot in Sydney, Aust – at a beautiful garden with beautiful girls.
A thank you below.
As this year draws to an end I want to thank each and every
one of you for coming to visit my blog – for following along.
From the Uil family, we wish your family the very very best
for 2015, may it be a year of wonder and happiness.
I want to say, a special thank you this year to the entire JinkyArt team.
It has been a year that I could not have done it without you.
Special thanks to Shelley (who is brilliantly wonderful, I adore you Shel!),
Dawn, Lori, all our wonderful workshop team.
To Bonnie for filling in for me in that time of need xox.
And to all the beautiful people I have had the pleasure of meeting along the way.
Of course, a special thanks to all the wonderful children and families who
shared your lives with me and allowed me to photograph you.
My husband, and children, you are my sunshine. I adore you!
And to my dad, so much love.
See you next year!
Love to all.
Free. Playful. Courageous. Adventuresome.
I just love photographing boys.
Its so hard not to get lost in capturing their adventure and charm.
The way they feel their way through the world, and the connection that they have with their play items, their siblings and loved ones.
Reminds me of all that is adventuresome in the world.
Taken at a recent JinkyArt Workshop in Maleny QLD Australia.
So much fun, and such gorgeous children!